Saturday, October 11, 2008

Charger with Retractable Cable

Charger_with_Retractable_Cable.jpg

I was surprised to see a one star review for this item. Then I read the review and realized that this reviewer apparently wasn't familiar with what this item is. It's a universal charger for all your devices. As is obvious from all the links on the page you need to purchase the adapters appropriate for your device(s). I decided to go with this product after my new ipod did not come with a charger. I was planning a trip and needed to be able to charge my ipod and my cell phone and one charger is much better than two. To determine the adapters to purchase I went to the iGo website where you tell them the devices you have and they tell you the adapters required. It's a perfect way to get rid of some extra clutter!
get here

Other Article



No comments:

Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud